Class format and related details
1. These are group classes. Level 1 batch will have only 5 to 8 students one time to
make sure that total beginners will learn rules quicker.
2. As an average , 15 students are allowed in one class, level 2 on wards. Individual
attention will be given. There will be interaction between the teachers and students just like a classroom .
3. One to one(1:1) as well as six member (1:6) group classes are also available. Please go to Individual & Small group Classes page in the website for more details . There is a
separate fee structure, time table ,rules and regulations for those classes.
4. As of now, we are using ‘ starchess platform ‘to conduct these classes .They also should check the various settings and practice a little bit with the app . It is user friendly and easy to understand. We also use Google Meet for voice and video.
5. Silence must be maintained in the class. Nothing other than chess can be discussed. We keep our right to warn/ suspend any student from the class.
6. All the teachers are well qualified in chess and they should be respected. Students
should feel free to ask their doubts.
7. Chess cannot be learnt overnight. Due to its technical nature, it takes time to master
chess . So students will need some time to improve further. We will be providing chess
literature for practicing .Home works are given everyday.
8. Tournaments are conducted periodically, general tournaments as well as class
tournaments. As of now, we conduct 8 tournaments each week exclusively for our